Striking the ultimate balance between weight savings, stability, aerodynamics, and rolling efficiency, the SES 6.7 defines Real-World Fast and raises the bar for modern aero wheel performance. Grams of rim, versus grams of drag, make the SES 6.7 the outright fastest wheel on the road.
• When speed matters most
• 1505-gram wheelset weight (with XDR body)(+/- 2%)
• Inner rim width: 23mm
• Aero optimized tire size: 27mm-28mm (Labeled)
• Minimum labeled tire size: 25mm
• For Use With Tubeless Tires Only
NOT FOR OFF-ROAD/GRAVEL USE!
“The SES 6.7 heralds a new era in wheel performance, putting all the relevant upgrades into one tidy hookless package for maximum comfort and unrivaled speed. These are hands down the fastest wheels I’ve had the pleasure of riding.”-Ben Hoffman, Professional Triathlete
ENVE’s aero wheel development program is driven by our Real-World Fast mantra. This means that each wheel is developed under consideration of airflow efficiency, crosswind stability, handling, weight, tire integration, and much more. The result is a refined collection of wheels that are purpose built to be best-in-class and provide the maximum speed and efficiency benefit available for their intended discipline application.
There’s a simple reason why SES wheels consistently score “best in test” in nearly any third-party aero test. We’re committed to sweating the small stuff and chasing the marginal gains that others will not.
- In-frame development and ride testing have taught us that unique rim shapes and constructions between the front and back wheels optimize efficiency and the ride experience.
- Front wheels are designed to maximize crosswind stability. A rider’s stability on the bike, especially in time trial and triathlon, is critical for aero efficiency and overall performance.
- Rear wheels are designed to recapture air flow as it passes from the front of the bike to the back, which maximizes drag reduction.
- Aerodynamically optimized around modern high-volume tubeless tires.
- The all-new SES lineup was developed around the ENVE SES 27mm tire.
- Tested at 20 mph (32 kph) and 30 mph (48 kph). Our SES promise of Real-World Fast isn’t limited only to cycling’s elite.
- Weighted Average Drag – All wind angles are not created equally. Anemometer data shows that most of your ride time will be spent in wind at less than 12 degrees yaw. Weighted average drag is a tool that helps a rider understand the aero efficiency of a wheelset in real-world wind and riding conditions.