Versatile, aero, light, and fast. The SES 3.4 has been a staple in the SES wheel family, and the newest iteration takes the best features of the previous generation SES 3.4 and 3.4 AR to make the ultimate modern road wheelset. There’s simply nothing more versatile than the SES 3.4.
• The one wheel quiver
• 1455-gram wheelset weight (with XDR body)(+/- 2%)
• Inner rim width: 25mm
• Aero optimized tire size: 27mm-28mm (Labeled)
• Minimum labeled tire size: 27mm
• For Use With Tubeless Tires Only
“I am constantly looking for marginal gains and equipment that can do it all. The new SES 3.4 is a quiver killer for me. They seamlessly transition from my road bike with 28mm tires, to 40mm gravel tires without losing anything from the asphalt to the singletrack. If you are only getting one wheelset, this is it.”– Alexey Vermeulen, Professional Cyclist
ENVE’s aero wheel development program is driven by our Real-World Fast mantra. This means that each wheel is developed under consideration of airflow efficiency, crosswind stability, handling, weight, tire integration, and much more. The result is a refined collection of wheels that are purpose built to be best-in-class and provide the maximum speed and efficiency benefit available for their intended discipline application.
The SES 3.4 delivers aerodynamic efficiencies that rival many of our competitors’ deeper wheels while also being lighter weight and more manageable in gusty crosswind riding conditions.
There’s a simple reason why SES wheels consistently score “best in test” in nearly any third-party aero test. We’re committed to sweating the small stuff and chasing the marginal gains that others will not.
- In-frame development and ride testing have taught us that unique rim shapes and constructions between the front and back wheels optimize efficiency and the ride experience.
- Front wheels are designed to maximize crosswind stability. A rider’s stability on the bike, especially in time trial and triathlon, is critical for aero efficiency and overall performance.
- Rear wheels are designed to recapture air flow as it passes from the front of the bike to the back, which maximizes drag reduction.
- Aerodynamically optimized around modern high-volume tubeless tires.
- The all-new SES lineup was developed around the ENVE SES 27mm tire.
- Tested at 20 mph (32 kph) and 30 mph (48 kph). Our SES promise of Real-World Fast isn’t limited only to cycling’s e